Professor Rosario Bellini MD
Qualifications, free teaching, master's degrees, research doctorates, etc:
- Specialization with honors in General Surgery at the University of Pisa (October 2000);
- Post-graduate Masters in "Hepatology" at the University of Pisa in 2001;
- Specialization course in Pancreatic Diseases of Surgical interest at the University of Pisa;
- Postgraduate Master's Degree in Bariatric Surgery at the Sicob School;
- Course in Advanced Robotic Surgery at "International School of Robotic Surgery".
Curriculum of university studies and professional activities carried out at accredited public or private structures:
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Pisa (April 1994);
- "Surgical Visiting Doctor" Imperial College School of Medicine at St Mary's General Surgery, Laparoscopic & Colorectal Surgery Unit, NHS Trust in 2001;
- in 2001 Assistant of Help at the S. Camillo Forte dei Marmi Nursing Home;
- in 2013 Professional job assignment at the Pisana Hospital, UO General Surgery 4th SSN for Obesity Surgery and Functional Colonproctology;
- from April 2004 to today Surgeon General Pisana Hospital, UO General Surgery 4th SSN with the role of Medical Director indefinitely, continues the commitment to the same AOUP at the new UOC of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery;
- Member of Scientific Societies: since 2002 EAES European Association for Endoscopic Surgery; since 2005 Italian Society Endoscopic Surgery and 2005 Association of Italian Hospital Surgery; since 2007 Italian Society of Obesity Surgery and International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders; since 2008 American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery;
- Publications in national and international scientific journals Visible on PubMed;
- He participates as a speaker and moderator at National and International Congresses.
Laparoscopic Chrteriology; Da Vinci Robot Surgical system Xi HD; Diagnostic endoscopy.
Diagnostic and therapeutic methodologies / main pathologies treated:
- Bariatric Surgery (Obesity) and Metabolic with Laparoscopic Mininvasive or Robotics (Gastric By-Pass, Sleeve Gastrectomy and Revision Surgery from previous interventions); Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery of the Abdominal Wall for Hernias and Laparoceles; Laparoscopic General Surgery: cholecystectomy; Endoscopic Treatment of Obesity with BIB Intragastric Balloon; Diagnostic endoscopy (Gastroduodenoscopy, Colonoscopy, Rettoscopy).
- Among the main diseases treated: Laparoceli, Obesity.
Degree and qualification:
Degree: 14/04/1994 - University of Pisa
Qualification: first session 1994 - University of Pisa
- Member of the Order of Physicians, Surgeons and Dentists (FNOMCeO) of the Province of Pisa
- Position number: 05180