Professor. Ali Fardoun MD
1. B.S. (Biochemistry) American University of Beirut, Lebanon October 1981
2. Medicine, MD (University of Complutense of Madrid, Spain) October 1989
3. Title of General Surgery and Digestive System (University of Autonoma Madrid, Spain
Ministry of Education) January 1995.
4. Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (San Augustine Hospital Modena Italy Sept –
1. 01-1990 to 01-1995 (5 year residency program).
Jimenez Diaz Foundation The Concha Hospital, University of Autonoma, Madrid, Spain.
2. 01-1995 –01 2000
Jabal Amel Hospital TYR Lebanon –, as a General Surgeon Consultant.
3. 08- 1997 –07-1999
Hiram Hospital TYR, Lebanon –as a General Surgeon Consultant
4. 09- 1999 – 02- 2000
M.O.H. Hospital of TYR Lebanon –as a General Surgeon Consultant.
5. February 2000 – May 2000.
General Surgeon Consultant & Chief Medical Officer in Hotat Bani Tamim
Hotat Bani Tamim, Saudi Arabia
June 1, 2000 – August26, 2000 .
General Surgeon Consultant at King Abdullah Hospital, Bisha, Saudi Arabia
7. September 1, 2000 – July 2002
General Surgeon Consultant at Assir Central Hospital, Saudi Arabia
July 2002 – May 2004.
General Surgeon Consultant at Prince Salman Hospital, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
9. January2005 – June 2005.
Head Department of TYRE Gov. Hosp. Lap. Center (Lebanon).
10. June 2005 –September 2005
Assistant Consultant of General Surgery, King Fahad Medical City, Saudi Arabia
11. 4th Dec.2005 - 31st Dec.2010
Specialist general surgeon, Tawam Hospital (affiliated with John’s Hopkins
Medicine) Al-Ain UAE
12. 16th January 2011 till present
Consultant General Laparoscopic and Obesity Surgeon at Emirates International Hospital , Al-Ain , UAE.
Obesity and Metabolic Minimally Invasive Surgery.
Single Port Surgery training courses.
Organizing Training Courses and Workshops in Minimally Invasive Surgery.